Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sharepoint needs Master and Control..It borrows from ASP.net :)

Yes.That's true sharepoint borrows all best practices from dotnet hence if you see masterpage,webpart,usercontrols and navigation controls are not only borrowed but taken to next level in sharepoint so if you wish to learn sharepoint thoroughly one must understand these concepts too.
So I request you all to please go through following ASP.net Concepts of my friends
 1.ASP.net Master Page
 2.ASP.net Navigation Control
After Reading All posts only the sharepoint 2007 Development material which I will release in Phases soon Can be understood by you.

Another good news for all sharepoint fans is that Now Sharepoint's Supported storage limit is enhanced from 200GB to 4TB with release of SP2010 SP1......My series on 2010 will start only after I publish my 2007 Notes which I am still working On......So stay tuned and get our more fundas clear till then

And I must dedicate this Post to Bharatratna Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.Whose books,stories and speeches have inspired billions of Youth and Children with dreams,zeals and guidence.Long Live Kalam Sir.God give me the ability and Courage to understand and Practice his Vision...

No comments:

Post a Comment