Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Practical Knowledge of sharepoint is Free too :)

Today evening I  was alone at home and got bored of theory and reading so I decided to do Hands on practical on sharepoint....But what about dev environment,64 bit vhd etc.....Don't Worry if there is will there is a way....Microsoft has hosted virtual labs for developers free...What you need is just high speed net connection and a hotmail account....I just completed Visual Webpart and Connected webpart development on msdn virtual labs...its very step by step and straightforward......Thanks god Knowledge is free.....Here I remind myself Nobel Laurette Guru Tagore's lines

Where head is held high,Where Minds are not broken into narrow domestic walls
Where Knowledge is free into That heaven of freedom Oh my father let my country awake...

I dedicate my this post to Guru Ravindranatm Tagoreji 

1 comment:

  1. Get the Practical knowledge of hosted SharePoint 2013 services and packages available at https://www.cloudappsportal.com/

    ReplyDelete