Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

What I need to become sharepointer

Sorry friends last week I could not post anything last week.But My work,responsibilities is increased and I wanted to balance it and take control of situation.Cheers I have managed to do it.You must be wondering what do actually one needs to start on sharepoint.We need only a thin computer with browser preferably IE 6.0 and above  and an 3mbps Internet connection wireless or wired with preferably windows OS.If you have windows live account it will be great if not you can open one here .
Now You can start by opening virtual labs at Technet or msdn

There are offline options also which I will post in next few hours.Now let me grab my lunch and keep sharepointing . I will dedicate this post to BharatRatna Doctor Babasaheb Ambedkar whose 120th birth anniversary we just celebrated.He was the symbol of equality and inspiration to lot of students


No comments:

Post a Comment